Friday, December 24, 2010

Kanji

Hmmm. I found out about a series called Remembering the Kanji, which tries to use an alternative method to remember kanji. Example: http://nirc.nanzan-u.ac.jp/publications/miscPublications/pdf/RK1/RK%201%20%286th%20edition%29%20sample.pdf
This seems interesting...maybe I should get it. I've tried to teach myself kanji/hanja/hanzi/whatever before, and it's usually ended in failure...I just don't really know where to start.

Also...
There's a Very Fast Track option for Japanese next semester. It combines Japanese II, III, and IV into one semester. However, it's MTRF 9-11...quite a time commitment, yowch. If I take this, I can't take 7.05 (Biochemistry), which is technically okay, but will probably not go down well with my advisor. Bah. I really want to take it...I don't know what to dooooo D: D: D:

And for readers I know from MIT, if you have not yet awared, Lindsey has a blog now. It confuses and amuses.

1 comment: