Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Coffee



I'm still not sure of whether I like coffee or not. I always have something like coffee ice cream or a Frappucino and tell myself that I love coffee. But then, I have a cup of regular coffee and...well, I'm usually not that big of a fan. I don't really mind the bitterness (I like tea, am starting to like bitter melon, and like some other bitter vegetables), but the coffee often tastes a bit...off. I'm not sure how to describe it, but in almost every cup of coffee I had that wasn't heavily sweetened, the coffee tasted sour and left a rather bad aftertaste. Am I just having coffee at the wrong places? Should I brew my own and see if that makes a difference? Or maybe this is one of those taste things that you have to overcome.

Though having seven consecutive cups of coffee....hm. Maybe just seven sips? But I've had seven consecutive sips before...bleh. I don't know, but I hope that I get to like coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment