Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Alejandro Transcription

I got bored and decided to transcribe Alejandro by Lady Gaga for piano. It took...maybe 4-5 hours? I uploaded a computer-played version of it onto YouTube (my first YouTube video :O...I'm not very good at making videos D:), but it's still processing, so I'll post it when it's done.

I should probably teach myself how to play this now that I've written it, but it looks...daunting. Maybe I'll simplify it. Hm. This happened once before as well with a piece I composed - I ended up being unable to play it and asked someone else to play it for me at a concert. Note to self: think of playability before writing music?

Oh, look at that. It's done processing. Faster than I thought it would be, yay.

1 comment:

  1. I want to learn to play this. Like, right now.

    ReplyDelete