Friday, July 30, 2010

National Cheesecake Day

Today (Friday) was apparently National Cheesecake Day - 1/2 off cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory! To celebrate, my MIT friends decided to go to the Cheesecake Factory at the CambridgeSide Galleria for lunch. Mmmm. The waiter reminded me of Neil Patrick Harris for some reason...I don't really know why. I ordered the green chile cheeseburger, which was decent, and split a red velvet cheesecake with a friend.
It's a...cake cheesecake, with alternating layers of cheesecake and red velvet cake, served with white chocolate chips and whipped cream. Red velvet cake is basically a rich, moist cake with red food coloring. I kept on trying to taste the difference between this and regular cake, but other than the moistness, I couldn't really tell. But it was still pretty good.

So I had a blast, except for one problem - I left lab at 12:15, and got back at 3. I guess with having to catch the shuttles to and from the Galleria and all that jazz, there was a lot of time wasted. But still...D:

No comments:

Post a Comment