Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's that time of the week again...

Guess what class I'm in right now? That's right, chem recitation! Woo...
Thanksgiving break was pretty good, except I didn't get nearly as much work done as I had hoped. Also, note to self: DON'T go to lunch at a mall on Black Friday. Uh-uh. Bad idea. Lan, her brother, Jason, Stephen, Enoch, and I went to Old Country Buffet in Watertown on Black Friday, and the drivers are vicious. Well, it was a good deal, though :D

I managed to get sick twice in the past two weeks. Yay. Mad skillz. ...yeah, I should probably be getting more sleep. Yawn. zzz
Also....
Starcraft!
That's right, the Korean has gotten himself addicted to Starcraft, yeah yeah, make all those stereotypical jokes (that might be true >_>)...hm. I like Protoss (a.k.a. I started as Protoss and am too lazy to learn another race). Zealots ftw. My Starcraft "mentor" here really likes playing defensively (mass cannons/mass sunkens/terran block), and I think I might be absorbing some bad ideas from him. And at least according to Welkin's blog, people in Lexington have taken to Starcraft...maybe I should play some of you guys sometime. Except I still suck. Tips, anyone?

1 comment:

  1. yo, I wanna play you sometime. Maybe during dead week after my 6.005 is due

    ReplyDelete