Monday, August 3, 2009

Fairy Tail

As per Enoch's recommendation, I started reading Fairy Tail two days ago, and I read all the chapters published to this date. Fairy Tail's a shonen manga (a la Bleach/Naruto) involving mages and a guild called...Fairy Tail. Well, it's pretty interesting, but sometimes annoyingly stereotypically shonen-y - like the rash main character who fights by charging up his emotions, fanservice, etc. Some scenes I thought were funny:

lawl whut...too many gigantic anime blades

holy crap it's like dragonball Z but with girls (two girls also do some fusion thing later)


















The one scene that actually made me lol. This manga is rather over the top. I mean, seriously? "Super Mage Giant Phantom MK II"? It's a building, if you couldn't tell. Except it casts spells and stuff. ...yeeaaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment