Friday, May 8, 2009

We apologize for the inconvenience...

Sorry, but no nationals post until next week, suffice to say that it was awesome. Be on the lookout for a photo journal, starring Jaeyoon the 40-year-old Korean Ajumma.
Ahem.
I have piano and violin evaluations at NEC on Saturday, which is one of the chief reasons why I can't really post anything that's too time-consuming. The violin evaluation's PLE Level IV (NEC's toughest evaluation or something) with lots of fun requirements and stuff like that. Yuck. AP's are also coming up very soon, and I just failed my linear algebra midterm. Yum. Basically, I didn't know how to do one of the problems, but then the rest were completely retarded mistakes (like apparently giving a justification when I didn't have to, and getting 0 credit). So yeah. Waking up at 5 AM to practice violin...byes.
P.S.
Sneak preview:
Seductive Ajumma is him.

1 comment: