Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hit counter mystery solved!

First: the hit counter measured unique users daily, which makes sense, and would explain why I have 170+ views right now.
Second: putting the link in my Gmail status makes a difference - for example, this afternoon, I conducted an experiment. I put Lan's blog in my status and saw what happened to her view counter (which had been at 40 for quite a while). Now, her view count's at 71! Interesting.
I just finished a mini-project for English, where we had to take three cells from a graphic novel and turn them into a different story. My images were taken from Barefoot Gen, a story about Hiroshima (excellent graphic novel, btw). I turned it into a zombie story! ^^
It was a bit of a pain to color the zombies, through.

No comments:

Post a Comment