Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bleh, school

Back from vacation. Bleh. Not that I was all too productive over vacation, but neither is school. Example: Econ. Um. My opinion: everyone in my table (myself included) has either attitude problems, ADD, or both. ...yeah. And Senior District tomorrow!
So there's supposed to be some pleasant ice/snow combo punch tomorrow! Yay! So I thought of the possibilities.
IF BOTH SCHOOLS ARE OPEN
...school...work... => x.x
IF LHS IS OPEN BUT LOWELL ISN'T
Then we only have 1 day of rehearsal for Senior District and we will 1. Die during rehearsal and 2. Die during the concert. => x.x
IF LOWELL IS OPEN BUT LHS ISN'T
Har har.
LHS HAS A DELAY
I don't have class until 10:25, thus see possibility 1. => x.x
IF BOTH SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED
See possibility 2. => x.x
VERDICT: x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment